Out of respect to our clients and visitors, the Greek Fashion Box has the primary purpose and goal of providing the best possible service and customer satisfaction, along with the protection of your rights and privileges.
We encourage you to read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the website.
3. The User and / or any Representative of the User of the Services of the Greek Fashion Box, greekfashionbox.com as well as the Guest of greekfashionbox.com will be referred to as the Customer, regardless of whether he makes an order for services or products from the Greek Fashion Box or not. Customers who buy at a special wholesale price the products we offer may use our website and e-services but can not make purchases online through it, henceforth will be referred to as Wholesale Customers.
4. The Greek Fashion Box is addressed to people of full legal capacity. Minors are forbidden to use the online store. Greek Fashion Box is not responsible for any use of its online store by Clients not meeting the above properties.
A possible voidability of any of these terms will not invalidate the remainder. The failure of the Greek Fashion Box to exercise its present terms of rights does not mean that it waives its rights. Greek Fashion Box is not responsible for breach of these Terms due to reasons of force majeure, such as extreme weather, earthquakes, floods, fires, emergency situations, etc.
2. Information – Products Provided
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights – Licences
2. Exclusive rights for the content, products and / or services that are placed / available in the Online Store via the Greek Fashion Box, in particular the copyright, the name of the Online Store (registered trademark), the graphic systems included, the software (including the Application) and the legal data in the data base protected by the law are owned by the entities with which the Greek Fashion Box has concluded appropriate agreements. The Customer has the right to use the above Content, including the Application, free of charge, and to use the content already published in accordance with the law and disseminated by other Customers within the e-shop but only for personal use, not for commercial purposes and in accordance with the proper use of the Online Store, all over the world. The use of the Content, including the Application, for a different purpose is permitted only if the beneficiary has expressly authorized it in writing under penalty of nullity.
3. Indicatively, but not limited to, copying, editing, modifying, publishing, transferring, distributing in any manner, reselling, creating derivative works of texts, images, graphics, and content of the database without the written permission of the creators and misleading the public about the actual content provider of the website is strictly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, edit, print, decompile or any unauthorized use of the Greek Fashion Box software. Any reproduction, re-issue, upload, announcement, distribution or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for personal, commercial or other purposes is permitted only upon prior explicit and written permission by the Greek Fashion Box or any other copyright holder.
4. Trademarks contained as names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the Greek Fashion Box or third parties and its products or services are trademarks of the Greek Fashion Box or third parties protected by applicable laws by the relevant provisions of Greek and European law, international conventions and treaties. The use of these trademarks is forbidden. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
5. For images that are likely to be distributed in the Internet by the Customer in, for example, the Social Networks, for personal use only and not for commercial purposes, the Customer is required to provide the source in full with the name of the greekfashionbox.com. website with a link to website greekfashionbox.com.
6. Republication or reproduction, total, partial or summarily, paraphrasing or adaptating the content of greekfashionbox.com in any way, electronical, mechanical or photocopying without the written permission by the Greek Fashion Box is expressly prohibited.
7. It is permissible to republish articles on the internet from the articles exclusively published in the greekfashionbox.com Blog menu exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes and for the commercial promotion of the Greek Fashion Box provided that the Client will republish only the first up to two (2) paragraphs, which should be published in their entirety without any change to the text and then refer to the source where the name of the site greekfashionbox.com must be visible along with a full. link to the corresponding article on greekfashionbox.com.
These first two paragraphs can only be accompanied by a single image of the article up to 350px in which a caption should be provided identifying the source, where the name of greekfashionbox.com will be written in full with a link to the corresponding page of the site.
The Greek Fashion Box, even in this case reserves the right to prohibit anyone or any website from republishing the articles from the Greek Fashion Box without being obliged to provide any reason. The website that receives an email from firstname.lastname@example.org where the ban on republishing the articles will appear, the recipient of the message in the possession or managing the website should immediately delete the reshared article / articles of greekfashionbox.com.
8. The Customer, by placing any Content, particularly graphics, comments, opinions or statements in the Account or any other part of the Online Store within the e-Shop (including the Application), hereby provides the Greek Fashion Box with a non-exclusive, free of license, permission to use, store in computer memory, change, delete, add, publicly present, publicly upload, reproduct and distribute (especially on the Internet) of the above Content all over the world. This right includes the right to grant sub-licenses to the extent permitted by the conclusion of the Sale Contract or the Service Agreement (including the operation and development of the Online Store) and the permission to upload on its own or with the rights of third parties, dependent rights in the context of development work, customization, processing and translation of a creation within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act. In the context in which the Customer does not have the right to grant the licenses referred to herein, the Customer agrees to acquire for the Seller such appropriate licenses.
9. Once the Application is installed on the Customer’s mobile device, the Greek Fashion Box grants the Customer non-exclusive license to use the Application, including the playback of the Application exclusively for downloading to the mobile device and for the installation and operation of the Application on the mobile device of the Customer . A Customer may install the Application on any number of mobile devices, but only one copy of the Application may be installed on a mobile device.
10. The Customer in particular is not entitled to translate, adapt, change the layout or make any other changes to the Application, including the source code. Unless permitted by applicable law, the Customer is not entitled to use the Application for profit.
4. Limitation of Liability
2. The Greek Fashion Box as part of its transactions by the Online Store is not responsible and shall not be liable for any damages or harm resulting from the cancellation of orders, the non-execution or the delay in their execution, for any reason.
3. The Greek Fashion Box does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but it will update, on the basis of the available data about the availability or not, the copncerned customer and undertakes, in the event of a change in the data, to inform customers in good time of the non- availability of a product / item. In this case the Greek Fashion Box has no further liability.
4. greekfashionbox.com provides the content (such as information, names, pictures, illustrations, etc.) of the products and services available through the website as they have. For non-standard handmade products, the Greek Fashion Box does not assume that a product will be the same in all details as the product of the photo on the product page, and there may be a slight difference in small detail, since, for example, the sandal decoration is made entirely by hand.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any liability for the negligence of our employees, associates or subcontractors. Our site may occasionally include links to other sites. We have no control over the content of these websites and we disclaim any responsibility regarding the use of these websites.
6. In any case, the greekfashionbox.com online store is not responsible for any legal, civil or criminal claims or for any damage (actual, special or repossessive, which may be, indicatively but not limited to, alternatively and / or cumulatively, in loss of profits, loss of data, lost profits, pecuniary interest, etc.) that a visitor to the e-shop or a third party may be subjected to due to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or product and / or information available from this or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through it.
7. The Greek Fashion Box has no responsibility on any technical problems that may arise to Customers when attempting to access the Website and / or the Online Store, during and relating to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website or e-shop.
8. Greek Fashion Box does its best to operate its Network at an optimum level, but in no case warrants that the operation of the Greek Fashion Box website of its servers and / or third-party websites through which its content is transmitted will be uninterrupted and / or orderly, free of viruses and the like. Therefore, the Greek Fashion Box does not bear any responsibility for any damage that may be caused to the Customers of the Site or to third parties and which will be related to the operation of the above.
9. No claim by the Customer against the Greek Fashion Box will be valid unless the Greek Fashion Box is notified about within one year from the date on which Customer submitted the claim / request. Any provision of this clause excluding or limiting liability should be interpreted separately. A claim can be valid even if for any reason any of these provisions is inapplicable or unenforceable under any circumstances and will remain in force regardless of expiration or termination of this Agreement.
5. Hyperlinks to the greekfashionbox.com website
2. The greekfashionbox.com is not responsible for the broadcasts of the network or for any form of transmission received from any linked website. The Greek Fashion Box provides these links only for convenience, their use is not mandatory for the visitor / client and the inclusion of any link does not imply the approval or acceptance of the site and its content by the Greek Fashion Box. The Customer at his / her own initiative decides whether to browse or not the sites that Greek Fashion Box may refer to.
3. The Greek Fashion Box expressly states that it is not required to check the security and content of third party websites, however it is entitled at any time to interrupt access to any web site if it becomes aware of any event which, in its judgment, is inconsistent with legislation and these terms.
6. Customer Liability & Responsibility
2. Customer agrees to abstain from any illegal, unlawful, improper, or contrary to honest practices use of the content of the Site, the Service of the Online Shop and the Application and not to commit any acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to the site / store / application or third parties or to affect or endanger the provision of the Services of the Greek Fashion Box.
3. Indicatively and not restrictively, the Customers of greekfashionbox.com accept that they will not use the Online Store and the Application of the Greek Hanmdade Box for:
3.1. Publicising, posting, sending via email, or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason or cause unlawful insult and damage to the Greek Hanmdade Box or to any third party that either affects the confidentiality or security of any person’s information,
3.2. Publicising, posting, sending via email, or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes user’s morals, social values, minor’s rights, etc,
3.3. Publicising, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content for which Customers do not have the right to broadcast pursuant to the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of a workplace relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
3.4. Publicising, posting, sending via email, or otherwise transmiting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, or infringes copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
3.5. Publicising, posting, sending via email, or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or operate any software or computer hardware,
3.6. Deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable Greek or Community legislation or its provisions,
3.7. Harassment of third parties in any way and with any content,
3.8. Collecting, storing, processing and / or publicising personal data of other Customers and / or third parties,
3.9. Endagering Greek Fashion Box network security.
4. The Customer is solely responsible for the use of the greekfashionbox.com Website, the Online Store and the Application of the Greek Fashion Box, as well as the liability for any damage that may be caused to him or to any third party because of or as a result of as well as to fully compensate the Greek Fashion Box for any claim that may have been raised by any third party as a result of the use of the Greek Fashion Box and / or Online Store and / or the Greek Fashion Box Application.
5. In any case of unlawful or inconsistent use of the Site, the Online Store and the Customer’s Application with these terms and the current legal framework, the User is obliged to indemnify the Greek Hanmdade Box for any actual and / or incidental damage it may have suffered from these actions.
6. The Greek Fashion Box recognizes the importance of personal data security, as well as electronic transactions, and has taken all the necessary measures, using the most up-to-date and advanced methods to ensure maximum security. All information relating to Customer’s personal data is secure and confidential.
7. Secure Transactions
The security of the eshop greekfashionbox.com is achieved through the following methods:
Access to Greek Fashion Box (servers) systems is controlled by equipment that allows the use of specific services by Customers while prohibiting access to confidential data and information systems and databases of the Greek Fashion Box.
For transactions security sake, Greek Fashion Box uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts and protects data you send over the internet. When SSL is enabled, a padlock appears to the left of url of Greek Fashion Box, where you can click to learn more about the SSL digital certificate. You will also notice that the url starts with “https” instead of the normal “http”, which means you are in safe mode.
8. Conclusion of a Sales Contract
These terms and conditions, together with the Order Form and the Confirmation Form, constitute the overall agreement between you and us, that is, between the Customer and the Greek Fashion Box related to browsing greekfashionbox.com or the Application and the procurement of products (the “Sale Contract”), and replaces any prior agreement, settlement, written or oral proposals between us. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party (including information provided through our customer service) may alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. By agreeing to these Terms and conditions, you are not based on any representation other than those expressly set forth in these Terms and conditions.
The information presented in the Online Store, the Application or in the case of an order using other means of distance communication with an email confirming the content of the proposed Sale Contract referred in the Rules of Procedure constitutes an invitation to the conclusion of a Contract in accordance of the Civil Code, addressed by the Greek Fashion Box to the Customers, rather than an offer in the sense of the Civil Code. Accepting or rejecting an order is absolutely in judgment of the Greek Fashion Box.
Every time the following phrases are used in the text of the Sale Contract, they should be understood by the Customer in the sense given below, unless the context of their use clearly dictates them differently:
Site content consists of text, graphics, multimedia (e.g., product information, product images, promotional videos, descriptions, comments) including creations in agreement with the Intellectual Property and Related Rights Act and the images of natural persons that are published and distributed within the eshop by the responsible Seller, the contractors of the Seller, the Customer or any other person who uses the Electronic party Store.
The Application is the software (mobile application) provided to the Customer by the Greek Fashion Box and is intended for installation on a mobile device belonging to the Customer and which permits, in particular, the use of the Online Store without the need to start a browser in the Internet.
A Sales contract, under the interpretation of the Civil Code, is the sale by the Seller (Greek Fashion Box) to the Customer of products in exchange of full payment of the price, plus the full payment of additional expenses, including shipping costs, the terms of said sale are defined in this Contract in detail. The Sale Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller (Greek Fashion Box) through the use of remote communication, since the Order will be accepted by the Seller under the terms of this Agreement. The Sales Contract defines a specific product, its main features, its price, its shipping costs and other relevant conditions. Each product is the subject of a separate Sale AContract. The Greek Fashion Box may enter into a Sale Agreement with a Whosale Customer who is not a Consumer as a result of an agreement without following the procedure provided for in this Regulation, which should be confirmed by email at the request of any party to the Sale Agreement.
Order by the Customer is a statement that expresses Customer’s willingness to enter into a Distance Sale Contract, which is filed using remote communication means to determine the products for which the Customer declares a Sale and the Customer’s details required for the possible conclusion and performance of the Sale Contract. The Order for each product will be treated as an independent offer from the Customer for the conclusion of the Sale Contract. An Order can be assigned a number and all bids will be run in parallel. Acceptance of the Order means the conclusion of the Sale Contract.
Customer Service Desk
9. Conditions for the Assignment of the Sales Contract– Sales Process
1.The main characteristics of the provision, taking into account the issue of the benefits and the manner of communication with the Customer, are listed on the information page of each product of Greek Fashion Box..
2. The Greek Fashion Box allows you to submit product Orders through our Eshop, Mobile Application, and through contact with the Customer Service Desk, where the Order is submitted via phone, Skype or e-mail.
4. The conclusion of the Sales Contract between the Customer and the Greek Fashion Box takes place after Customer’s Order.
6. In any case, the provision of Outdated or Inaccurate Customer Data may prevent the Contract from being completed.
7. The Greek Fashion Box allows the Customer to submit Orders through the Online Store as follows:
a. The Customer adds the selected product to the Cart.
b. In the “Cart totals” section, the Customer chooses the Sending method and registers the Country and its address to calculate the Cost of Shipping in Transport and aggregate the total cost of the product(s) to the Total.
c. By hitting the COMPLETE ORDER button, the Customer goes to the next page to complete the Order. If the Customer does not have an Account or all the details in his / her Account are not filled in, the Customer will be required to fill in the missing information in the Order Form: name, address (street, building / apartment, postal code, city, country), e-mail address, telephone number and detailed information about the Sales Contract: the product(s), the product number(s), type, size and color of the product, and the cost of shipping and handling according to the options chosen at the previous stage.
9. Depending on the chosen payment method, the Customer may be transferred to the websites of the external payment service provider for making the payments.
10. In the case of a Sale Contract using other means of distance communication:
a.The Greek Fashion Box sends a email to the Customer withcontent confirming the proposed Sales Contract.
b.The Customer sends the Order via e-mail to the Greek Fashion Box from which he received the confirmation referred previously at paragraph 10.a.
11. The greekfashionbox.com in response to the Order shall promptly send to the Customer a message to the e-mail address provided for this purpose by the Customer confirming receipt of the Order and information on its processing.
12. After the Processing of the Order, without undue delay, the Greek Fashion Box will send to the Customer’s email address the information concerning:
a. Confirmation of acceptance of one or more individual orders for products submitted by the Order Form and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Contract (acceptance of the product Order mentioned in the message),
14. In the event that some or all of the offers submitted in the Order are not available, Customer Service will contact the Customer in order to:
– Inform the Customer of the failure to accept all offers submitted under the Contract for the Sale.
– Receive confirmation by the Customer of the will to process the Order to the extend where the Greek Fashion Box can comply with the offers to the conclusion of the Contract. Thereafter, the Customer may cancel the entire Order (in relation to all bids), which does not violate the right of withdrawal. The cancellation of the Order by the Customer releases the Greek Fashion Box from the obligation to process it. If the Order is canceled, the following paragraph applies:
15. n the event of failure to accept the offer submitted in the Order, the Sales Contract within the limits specified by theimmediate products will not be completed and the Greek Handmade Bοx will refund the Customer within 14 days the payments made to the extent that the Contract has not been completed.
16. The Greek Fashion Box will send an email to the Customer after shipping the product, whith every details of the shipping company so that the Customer can check the timely delivery of the product(s).
17. Τhe Greek Fashion Box may inform the Customer on the status of the Order by sending a message to the e-mail address declared by the Customer or by phone.
1. All orders are subject to the acceptance and availability of the Greek Fashion Box. Most greekfashionbox.com products are handmade in part or in whole, and for this are made to order. Products made on request are listed on the Product page.
2. The products in the shopping cart are not reserved and can be purchased by other Customers if the order is not completed.
3. Accepting an order to purchase products is based on the availability of the materials we use to manufacture them. Our confirmation of acceptance of an Order via web or e-mail is not a guarantee for delivery. There is also the possibility that final quality control before shipping an order will prevent us from sending a product that does not meet our quality standards. We will notify the Customer if we are able to deliver the merchandise placed an order for and a full refund will be in order if we can not deliver the products already been paid for.
4. Greek Fashion Box seeks to ensure the availability of all Products and the best performance of the Sales Agreement. In case of failure to deliver and other statutory situations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code apply, in particular as regards the obligation to refund the Consumer immediately.
5.Every effort has been made to ensure product descriptions and prices are correct. We will notify you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description that comes to our attention. If you are aware of such an error, you will be able to:
-Confirm your order for purchase after correcting a description or price, or
-The withdrawal of your order to buy and receive a full refund if the products have been paid for.
6. Greek Fashion Box is not in any way responsible for the non-availability and inadequacy of the Products and Services claimed, if it has not accepted the Customer’s Order under the SALES PROCESS provisions.
1. Shipments will be completed by the Greek Fashion Box if the order has been accepted and the total value of the products and shipping costs has been settled.
2. The delivery of the product is available in the Greek territory and in the selected countries listed in the “Shipping” section of the product Cart in the Online Store.
Registered priority letter A through Post office
Postal mail via Post office
Letter by courier
Package by courier
Package by delivery from delivery point.
4. Most Greek Fashion Box products are handmade and made to order. They are usually ready for shipment in 5-10 business days, unless different time is displayed on the page of the product ordered.
5. The preparation time for the Order to be dispatched by the Greek Fashion Box is listed on the product page and is calculated from the next day of the product payment which is the start of the processing time of the Order.
Greek Fashion Box will make every effort to ensure that all orders are processed immediately, starting within the next business day from the date of full payment, where a working day is considered between 08.00 and 15.00 Greek time.
6. Orders placed on Friday, SaturConfirm your orderday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday. Saturdays, Sundays and official Greek holidays are not considered business days.
To the above mentioned order processing time it is necessary to add the delivery time of the product by the carrier, which depends on the method of delivery chosen by the Customer, which is listed in the Shipment section, in the Basket at the Online Store.
The time of processing and delivery of orders does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Greek official holidays in the Greek teritory.
7. Greek Fashion Box may, in order to avoid further damage, not accept the Customer’s offer for certain forms of payment or delivery. This provision applies regardless of which details are specified by the Customer and what data is provided when submitting the Order.
8. Deliveries outside the EU are usually subject to customs clearance and import duties in the country of dispatch and are the sole responsibility of the consignee- Customer.
9. The submission of the shipment to ELTA is always done during the working days from 08.00 to 14.00 Greek time. The Greek Fashion Box is not responsible for delays in missions caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond its control.
10. When the order is submitted to the shipping company, the Customer will receive an e-mail with the registered letter / parcel number to monitor the status of his / her order on the ELTA site or any other shipping company.
11. greekfashionbox.com does not deliver products to mailboxes.
12. The total shipping time for the Customer to receive the product (delivery period) consists of the time for preparation of the Order to be shipped by the Greek Fashion Box and the time of delivery of the product by the carrier.
1. Greek Fashion Box is required to provide the Customer with products without substantial defects and with all agreed properties. Because most of the products of the Electronic Shop Greek Fashion Box are handmade and not standardized, the Greek Fashion Box is not obligated to produce a product the same in every detail as in the photo on the product page, such as the decoration of sandals.
2. A complaint can be lodged by the Client, for example: writing to: Greek Fashion Box, PO Box … Post Neon Sepolion, 121 04 Peristeri, Greece. If the complaint is relevant to the product, it is usually preferable to send the product to the Greek Fashion Box, accompanied by a written complaint to facilitate the examination the product by the Greek Fashion Box.
3. If the product sold has a defect, the Customer may:
a.Submit a price reduction statement or withdraw from the Sales Contract, provided that the Greek Fashion Box has not replaced the defective product promptly and without undue disturbance to the Customer with any other defect-free or has repaired the defect. The reduced price should be proportional with the original price from the Contract, which takes into account the value of the product with a defect that is proportional to the value of the product without defects. The Customer may not withdraw from the Contract if the defect is insignificant.
b.Require the replacement of the product with another free of defects or removal of the defect. The Greek Fashion Box is required to replace the defective product with another, free of defect or remedy the defect within reasonable time period without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
c.The Customer has the right to require the replacement of the product with another if the Greek Fashion Box fails to remove the defect in time unless the conformity of the product with the condition provided by the Contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method suggested by the Greek Fashion Box. The assessment of these costs shall take into account the value of the product without defects, the nature and significance of the defect, and shall also take into account the inconvenience to which the Customer will be subjected in the alternative way of compensation.
4. It is recommended that the Customer in the description of complaints include:
4.1. The information and circumstances relating to the subject matter of the complaint, and in particular the type and date of appearance of the defect.
4.2. A proposition of a way to achieve product conformity with the Sales Contract or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Contract.
4.3. The contact details of the complainant because this will facilitate and accelerate the handling of the complaint by the Greek Fashion Box.
4.4. The requirements referred to in the previous paragraph are only in the form of recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaint if the recommended description of the complaint has not been submitted.
5. The Greek Fashion Box will deal with Customer’s complaints directly, within 14 days of their submission. If the Customer has requested an exchange of goods or repairs or made a statement about price reduction, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the Greek Fashion Box did not respond to this request within 14 days, it will be considered that it has accepted the request as justified.
6. If in order to respond to Customer’s complaints from the Greek Fashion Box it is necessary to deliver the product to the Greek Fashion Box, the Greek Fashion Box will ask the Customer to deliver the product to the Greek Fashion Box in the form of a shipping of the Greek Fashion Box specifications. The Greek Fashion Box will be charged the shipping costs. If, however, due to the type of damage, the type of product or the method of its production, the delivery of the Product by the Customer would be impossible or excessively difficult, the Customer will be requested to deliver the Product to the Greek Fashion Box where the product is located by appointment.
9.4. Return Policy
2. The Customer should check all details (sizes, colors, materials, etc.) detailed on the product page before proceeding to purchase a product. The Customer can consult the Sizes Guide on each product page to order the right size. If the Customer is not sure of its size, he can consult the detailed guides provided on the greekfashionbox.com website for customer service, with size tables for sandals, jewelery and accessories.
3. The Greek Fashion Box is required to provide the Customer with products without substantial defects and with all agreed properties. Due to the fact that most of the Greek Fashion Box‘s products are handmade and not standardized, the Greek Fashion Box does not under any circumstances assume that a product will be the same in all details as the product of the photo on the product page, such as the decoration of sandals.
Return of non-defective products – Right of unjustified Customer’s withdrawal
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the products, even when there are many products in the same Order form, from the delivery of the last item when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first one. withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
2. This withdrawal is unjustified and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered, the Customer must return the product exactly in the state he received it, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. Return of the item is accepted only if the Customer has first paid out any amount paid by the company for sending the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
3. The withdrawl statement is executed in writing or electronically and the Greek Fashion Box is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal as soon as it comes to it.
Following the cancellation notice, Greek Fashion Box is required to reimburse the price received within 14 days of receipt of the items.
4. Products must be returned unworned, intact and unused, have all the labels and the original packaging included. Return requests that do not meet the Greek Fashion Box policy will not be accepted.
5. Refunds will not accepted on custom-made products made specifically for you, such as handmade items, for products labeled “Not Returnanle” in their description and discount items. The earrings can not be returned for sanitary reasons. Return requests that do not meet the Greek Fashion Box policy will not be accepted.
6. If the products of Greek Fashion Box were purchased from the Customer from a different location, such as from a retailer or a third party online store, the Customer should refer to their return policy.
Exceptions to withdrawal policy
1. There can be no withdrawal of custom-made products made specifically for the Customer, such as partly or wholly hand-made items, products marked “Not Returnable” in their description, discount items, products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, or products that have been unsealed after delivery, such as personal care items (such as, but not limited to, earrings, etc.).
2. Greek Fashion Box reserves the right to refuse refunds that are not authorized and / or dispatched in accordance with the return terms detailed online and the instructions accompanying each order. In the case of unauthorized or unacceptable refunds, the products will be returned to the original dispatch address with the shipping fee as cash on delivery.
3. The Customer may submit any written statement informing his / hers withdrawal from the Sales Contract. To meet the deadline is enough to send a request before it expires as described in the next paragraph about Product Return Guidelines.
4. Product Return Quidelines
a.To comply with the Product Return Period, the Customer will have to send an e-mail with his request to email@example.com within 2 business days of receivin it.
b. In the next business day, the Customer will receive an email confirming his request from the Greek Fashion Box for return an item along with information about his choices. This email will include instructions on how to complete the return as well as the return invoice.
c. In response to the email sent to the Customer by the Greek Fashion Box, the Customer should confirm in the email if he wishes to change the returned product the same or another product or if he/she wishes a refund. The Customer will be required to complete the return ticket accompanying his return. Please, if possible, attach proof of purchase of the product.
d.Products must be returned unworned, intact and unused, have all the labels and the original packaging included.
e. For shipment the products must be placed inside a protective outer envelope or box with protective bubbles.
f.Returns should only be sent by post to ELTA by registered letter A of priority. The Customer makes sure he has a receipt from Post Office as proof that he has sent the package.
Receipt of returned product
After receiving your returned product, it usually takes the Greek Fashion Box takes 1-2 business days to check the status of the product, after which the Customer will be notified via e-mail if his return has been successfully completed.
In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Online Shop has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and unilaterally and unconditionally, wholly or partly offsetting this claim against the customer.
Products can be changed with any available different size or type. Products change is made after the return of the returned product has been completed.
The Customer will be fully charged with return and re-shipping costs.
Refunds are made after the return of the returned product has been completed.
The money will be refunded to the Customer the same way as the original payment was done. Specifically
in the case of credit card billing it will be as follows:
in the event that until the withdrawal and return of the item there has been payment to the Greek Fashion Box by the Bank, the Greek Fashion Box will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will take any action provided for under the contract the bank has drawn with the client. The Greek Fashion Box, following this update, has no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the Bank’s reversal. In the case of cash payment, if the Customer had chosen the “pick-up” option, the money will be refunded by the store where he received the receipt. In the case of bank wire transfer, the refund will also be made by bank transfer to the Customer’s own account.
Cost of Returns
Return expences or change charges are charged exclusively to the Customer. Return shipping costs are not refunded if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Greek Fashion Box.
2. All product prices in the Greek Fashion Box Online Store as well as the proof of purchase are in euro and include the legal VAT (Value Added Tax). For countries outside the EU, the tax is deducted from all relevant pages of the product and, if this is not applicable, it is definitely removed from the final cost in the basket after the Customer completes the Country of Delivery.
3. The following payment methods are accepted:
Greek Fashion Box accepts payments through PayPal accounts and reserves the right to send orders only to the address confirmed by the Paypal account as it has been registered.
β.Bank Transfer – Transfer
Payments with deposit / transfer to the Bank are accepted in the following bank account:
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece
Account Number: : 121/003644-75
The amount credited to the bank account must correspond to the exact price of your order. Any bank charges should be covered by the Customer.
The Customer should indicate his Order number as payment reason to avoid delays.
The Order will be processed once the payment of the Customer is confirmed. This can take up to 2 business days, depending on the bank’s process. Alternatively, the Customer can send his confirmation of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to immediately begin processing his order.
γ.Credit or debit card
4. If the Greek Fashion Box does not receive the payment, the Greek Fashion Box reserves the right to contact the Customer in order to remind him of the payment sending an e-mail. Failure to pay within 7 days of the Order and after an additional 3 days is a reason for declining the Order. The Customer may also cancel the Order within a specified time without penalty, by contacting the Customer Service Desk, conduct that does not violate his or her right to withdraw from the contract.
5. With the delivery of the ordered Products, accompanied by the relevant proof of purchase and payment by the Customer of the alloted price, the Sales Contract between the Greek Fashion Box and the Customer is considered complete.
6. Greek Fashion Box does not bind or stock products while an order is pending, so the Customer must check the availability of the product before making any payment.
9.6. Pricing policy
Customers outside the European Union are subject to any extra charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearance, import duties, product limitations, and other local requirements for which the Greek Fashion Box is not responsible.
Greek Fashion Box reserves the right to change at any time the features and prices of the Products and / or Services that are displayed on the greekfashionbox.com website.
10. Provisions Concerning Whosale Customers (Customers which are not Consumers)
1. The Wholesale Customer may NOT offer its Order via the Online Store or through the Application. Wholesale Customer may be interested in buying products at wholesale prices via the online e-mail form provided at greekfashionbox.com. The Greek Fashion Box will receive the form of interest and will respond by email to the email address entered by the Wholesale Customer on the form. The Sales Contract will take place if the Greek Fashion Box and the Wholesale Customer have reached an agreement by e-mail.
3. The Greek Fashion Box has the right to withdraw from the Sales Contract concluded with a Whosale Customer within 14 days of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Contract in this case may take place without giving any reasons and without generating any claims against the Greek Fashion Box by the Whosale Customer.
4. In the case of Whosale Customers the Greek Fashion Box has the right to limit the available payment methods and require prepayment by the Customer in whole or in part, irrespective of the method of payment and the fact of the conclusion of a Sales Contract.
5. From the time of delivery by the Greek Fashion Box to the product carrier, all benefits and obligations associated with the product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the product burden the Whosale Customer. The Greek Fashion Box in this case is not responsible for the loss, damage or destruction of the product resulting from its delivery to the Product Carrier for delivery to the Customer or for any delays in delivering the Product.
7. In the case of Whosale Customer who are not consumers, the Greek Fashion Box may terminate the Service Agreement or any licensing agreement granted on the basis of the sections of the INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS LICENSE Agreement with immediate effect and without giving any reasons, by sending to the Customer an appropriate statement of any kind.
8. Neither the Greek Fashion Box nor its employees, authorized agents, and proxies shall be liable to the Whosale Customer, its subcontractors, employees, authorized dealers and / or its agents for any damages, including loss of profit, other than if the damage was deliberately caused by them.
9. In any case, the extend of liability of the Greek Fashion Box, its employees, authorized dealers and / or employees responsible for the Whosale Consumer, irrespective of its legal basis, is limited – in the context of a single application, as well as any claims in aggregate – to the amount paid for the price and delivery costs arising from the last Sales Contract, but not more than the amount of two hundred euros.
10. Any dispute arising between the Greek Fashion Box and the Whosale Customer shall be submitted to the competent court in the city of Athens, Greece, that alone has jurisdiction over the Greek Fashion Box.
11. For Whosale Customers, the Greek Fashion Box may change the rules at any time on the basis of generally applicable laws.
We collect and process your personal data only when absolutely necessary.
We will never sell, rent, distribute, or publicize in any way your personal data.
If you are under 16, you MUST have your parents’ consent before using the services of this site.
The online store greekfashionbox.com is designed to comply with the following laws / regulations regarding the protection of users’ personal data:
– EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
– General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Who are we and how you can contact us
What data we collect and for what purpose
Possible reasons for processing Customer’s Personal Data are usually the following:
The conclusion (completion) and implementation of the Sale Agreement or the Service Agreement (Account) or the taking measures at the request of the prospective Customer prior to the conclusion of the Contract (we process your data so that you can enjoy the benefits through your Account such as placing orders without having to fill out all relevant forms every time, accessing your purchase history, managing your consent in the service, etc., and your ability to use other services available on our website).
Concluding and implementing the Sale Agreement or taking action at the request of the prospective Customer prior to its conclusion (your personal data is required for the completion of the order and the performance of the contract – in particular, the confirmation of the submission and the reservation or sending your chosen product, and if necessary, communicating with you for this purpose).
Conducting contests, proclaiming the winners of the contest and attributing the prizes.
The presentation of advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) on the products or services of the Greek Fashion Box and its affiliates (the current list is part of the Online Store), intended for all recipients, especially for the implementation of the contract for the provision of the Newsletter.
The evaluation and analysis of customer activities and data, included as part of the automated processing of personal data (profile), for the presentation of general advertisements, offers and promotions (discounts) on products or services by the Greek Fashion Box and its associates, so that they are tailored to the customer’s preferences (without, however, significantly affecting his decisions), in particular for the purpose of implementing the Newsletter, as well as statistical analysis and market analysis.
The pursuit of legal claims and defending against claims, including third parties – if you use the most of the function Online Store and Application.
Compliance with legal obligations arising from regulations, e.g. accounting and tax provisions.
Conducting correspondence with customers, including responding to customer messages.
In the case of Adult Customers, with their consent, their personal data may be processed for the purpose of presenting, creating, and applying exclusively targeted advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts) for products and services they themselves their associates have chosen and have been adapted to their preferences (profiles) as a result of automated decisions that may have legal implications or have a significant impact on them, for example through short-term rebates for a specific product, a new delivery at our store (this option is not available to a non-adult or an adult customer that has not consented to this).
Receiving and processing complaints.
What sort of personal information do we use
– Personal Data provided by the user when completing the Account creation option, placing an order or holding a product at the Online Store (eg name, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address (street, home number, apartment number, postcode, city, country), home / work / business address (if different from delivery address), bank account number, and in the case of wholesale customers, along with the company title and tax ID number other data must be inckuded when using the Online Store or the Application.
– Personal Data provided for the use of the Newsletter upon completion of the contact form.
– Personal Data provided when participating in Contests.
– Other data obtained on the basis of the Customer’s online activity in mobile apps including those received through the Online Store, Application, or other communication channels with the Customer through Cookies and related technologies.
When you contact us via email or phone, for example, to request information about services, prices, offers or other material we may ask you your full name, your e-mail address and telephone number or other contact details as well as the content (text) of the e-mail you sent us because this is necessary to communicate with you as you have requested.
If you receive an e-mail from us, you can unsubscribe from our business list by following the relevant delete instructions that are clearly included in each e-mail.
By filling in the data requested by the Lead Facebook Ads form, the User provides the Administrator with the Personal Data mentioned in the relevant form, which may include the name, e-mail address, telephone number. The same applies when filling out correspondance forms in other social media such as Instagram.com and Pinterest.com with which the Greek Fashion Box is affiliated with.
By filling in the data required in the application forms that allow the Administrator to conduct advertising campaigns / contests on his Facebook page, the User provides the Administrator with the Personal Data necessary, including the name, address , e-mail address, phone number, shoe number.
The same applies when filling out correspondance forms in other social media such as Instagram.com and Pinterest.com with which the Greek Fashion Box is affiliated with for promotional and advertizing purposes.
Are you required to provide us with your personal information and what are the possible consequences of your refusal?
The provision of Personal Data by the Customer of the Online Shop is optional, but it is necessary in order to use certain functions of the store, such as placing an Order, concluding and executing the Sale Agreement, creating an Account, concluding and the execution of the Service Agreement, receiving the Newsletter or the use of other forms.
Each time the details required for the conclusion of the relevant contracts are marked at the Online Store, within other channels of communication with the Customer or at the Regulation page. The consequence of non-providing such personal data may result in the failure to effectively perform and complete the aforementioned activities.
Do you share with us your access to your phone when using the Application?
To enable the application’s functionality based on scanning and storing the Product barcodes, viewing product images and storing information that allows the Offline Application to work, searching for partner stores or receiving products at a specified location, the Greek Fashion Box can access, with the consent of the Customer, the following features of the Customer’s mobile device:
Camera, Device Memory & Location
Monitoring site visit
Who do Cookies concern?
What technology do we use?
The Online Store uses technology that accesses information on a computer or other device connected to the Network (specifically using Cookies or similar solutions) in order to ensure that it becomes easier to the user when accessing the Online Store, for statistical purposes, and in order to adapt to the interests of the Visitor the advertising content of the Administrator, his affiliates and advertisers. During the visit to the Online Store and the Application, data about the Visitor’s Internet activity may be automatically collected.
Due to the fact that greekfashionbox.com can use Cookie-like solutions the following policy provisions should be applied according to these technologies.Due to the fact that greekfashionbox.com can use Cookie-like solutions the following policy provisions should be applied according to these technologies.
What Cookies are?
Do Cookies collected contain Personal Data?
When the Visitor uses the Online Store greekfashionbox.com or the Application, Cookies are used to identify the browser or device – they can collect all kinds of information that is normally not a Personal Data (do not allow identification of the visitor). Some information, depending on the content and use, may, however, relate to a particular individual – matching certain behaviors with a particular visitor, e.g. by linking behaviors to the data provided when creating an Account at the Online Store – and thus may be considered as Personal Data.
Information about the content and type of information collected by Cookies is also available and easily accessible by the Guest at the first time visit to the Online Store where we ask for your explicit consent when you enter our site.
By using the Cookies technology at the Online Store the Administrator is aware of the Visitor’s preferences – for example, by analyzing the frequency of his/hers visits to the Online Store greekfashionbox.com. The analysis of the online behavior helps to understand the habits and expectations of the Visitors and to adapt to their needs and interests. Thanks to this technology, visitors can be shown ads that match their needs and interests (for example, an ad resulting from the recent visit only at the “shoes” category) and the preparation of bids and surprises to adult Visitors who have consented to this.
Also based on Cookies, greekfashionbox.com uses such technology that allows mailing promotional messages to Visitors of the Online Store or the Application when using the web pages.
What kind of Cookieswe use and are they harmful or not?
The Cookies used by the greekfashionbox.com are not harmful to the Guest or his/hers computer / terminal device used, so we recommend that you do not disable their use in your browser. The Online Store uses two types of Cookies: “sessional”, that are stored on your computer or mobile device until you disconnect from the Web site or disable the software (browser) and
“permanent”, that remain on the Customer’s device for the time specified by the Cookies parameters or until it is manually deleted from the browser.
How much time is the information gathered from Cookies stored?
Personal Data Collecting Cookies for a Non-Customer Visitor will be retained until the consent is withdrawn. The Greek Fashion Box may delete Personal Data if for 3 years it is not used for promotional purposes unless the law forces the Greek Fashion Box to store Personal Data for longer.
Part of the Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time, especially if the Visitor has any claims against the The Greek Fashion Box or the The Greek Fashion Box is required to counteract to third party claims against it. This period depends on the period of limitation of the right, as defined by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code. In any case, a longer period of storage of personal data may be necessary.
Cookies used by the Online Store, depending on their purpose, are stored for the duration of the session or for a time period between 1 day up to 365 days.
The Cookies on this site and how to manage them
In order to collect data using Cookies we ask for your explicit consent when you enter our website.
You can set up your browser to notify you each time a Cookie is about to be stored and you will decide whether to receive it or not. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Below are information about the third-party Cookies we use on this site, including how to disable them and the effect of disabling on the site’s functionality. If you’d like more information on how to handle certain types of Cookies, including how to check or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
href=”https://www.greekfashionbox.com”>greekfashionbox.com and third-party suppliers, including Google, use an original manufactured Cookie (such as the Google Analytics Cookie) and a third-party Cookie (such as the DoubleClick Cookie) to run reports the effectiveness of greekfashionbox.com ads, other uses of advertising services, and the interactions between these ads and the advertising services in relation to visits to greekfashionbox.com.
greekfashionbox.com also works with other companies as part of promotional activities (including advertising) including Google. For the purpose of this cooperation, the browser or other visitor-installed software also stores Cookies from sites carrying out such commercial activities that may become managers of Customer’s personal data. Cookies sent by these companies must ensure that they only present to the visitor those ads that correspond to their individual interests and needs.
In greekfashionbox.com we maintain that the appearance of a personalized ad is more appealing to the visitor than an ad that is unrelated to his needs. Without these records, it would not be possible to do so because companies that work with greekfashionbox.com provide promotional content to Visitors.
In our communication and transactions with Wholesalers (B2B), we require additional corporate information such as company name, tax ID number and other data that will be collected through the use of the Online Store, the Application or by filling the appropriate form or via telephone.
Στην επικοινωνία και στις συναλλαγές μας με Πελάτες Χονδρικής (B2B), μας παρέχονται επιπλέον εταιρικά στοιχεία, όπως η επωνυμία της εταιρείας, ο αριθμός φορολογικού μητρώου (ΑΦΜ) καθώς και άλλα δεδομένα που συγκεντρώνονται κατά τη χρήση του ηλεκτρονικού Καταστήματος, της Εφαρμογής ή μέσω συμπλήρωσης φόρμας ή τηλεφωνικής επικοινωνίας.
Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkwise.
greekfashionbox.com has no control over these third party Cookies. More information about the Cookies and the listed companies that use them can be found in their privacy policies.
Cookies from video service providers (Google, Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc.)
These providers may place Cookies on your device if you watch on our site videos that are provided as an external service.
If you disable these Cookies you may not be able to see the embedded videos on our site.
Cookies from social networks
Third-party social networks can place Cookies on your device if you choose to share material from our site with them by clicking on one of the embedded buttons named “Share”.
If you disable these Cookies, the “Share” function will not be available.
What rights do you have in your data
Right of access: By entering a password in your account, you have access to all personal information you have given us (profile) and the details of your account’s activity.
Right to rectification: You have the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you or the filling of incomplete personal data, which can also be done by a supplementary statement.
Right of Exporting Data: If you have an account at greekfashionbox.com you can request to receive an export file of the personal data that is kept in your account by filling out the Export Personal Data form in your account management table. An e-mail will be then sent to you with the file data stored on our website.
Right to erase data: If you have an account at greekfashionbox.com you can request to receive an export file of your personal data stored in your account by filling out the Erase Personal Data form in your account’s administration panel. The file will then be sent to you via e-mail with confirmation of your deletion. This process does not include data that we are required to store to for business, legal or security reasons.
Transferring data to third parties
The list of recipients of the Personal Data processed by the Greek Fashion Box derives mainly by the scope of services provided to the Customer.
The list of recipients of the data also contains recipients by customer consent or by law, and is then finalized by the Online Store or the Application.
In the unlikely event that the business is terminated, sold or bankrupt, the user information will likely be among the assets transferred or acquired by third parties. If any of these events occur, this Data Policy will continue to apply to your information and the receiving party may continue to use your information but only under the provisions of this Data Policy.
With your consent, as part of promotional – advertising activities, the Greek Fashion Box uses third – party Cookie services at the Online Store / Application. All third parties are listed in detail in the following sections of this Policy.
Transferring data to third countries (non-EU)
Since greekfashionbox.com implements such tools that support its current activity, for example from Google, Customer Personal Data may be transferred to a country outside the EU, mainly in the U.S. or another country where a partner company / provider affiliated with the Greek Fashion Box maintains processing tools of Personal Data in conjunction with greekfashionbox.com.
How long do we store Personal Data?
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is required for the particular business purpose or for the purposes for which it was collected.
How do we secure your Personal Data
greekfashionbox.com provides, for example, the following technical measures to prevent unauthorized access and modification of Personal Data sent electronically:
Ensuring the data set from unauthorized access.
All web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via the HTTPS protocol using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Encrypted data is used to authorize a person who uses the features of the e-shop.
Κρυπτογράφηση δεδομένων που χρησιμοποιούνται για την εξουσιοδότηση ενός ατόμου που χρησιμοποιεί τις λειτουργίες του ηλεκτρονικού καταστήματος.
Access to the Account is possible only after providing an individual login and password.
Our third-party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data for us. These companies have been carefully selected to comply with the legislation mentioned in this document.
Data violations:For any personal information you store in our database all necessary steps will be taken to ensure its security.
We will report any unlawful violation of the database on this site or the database of any third party data processor to anyone and to all relevant stakeholders as well as the authorities within 72 hours of the violation if it is obvious that personal data that is stored in recognizable form have been stolen.
Links to other sites
What happens when we change this protection statement?
If necessary we will ask you to resubmit your consent.
The use of the eshop is forbidden by minors (people under the age of 18) and by persons lacking legal capacity. By registering, the Customer declares that he / she is an adult and has legal capacity, and is bound to not allow the use of his or her data by minors or persons legally incapacitated.
In any other case, the Customer may not make use of our services or acquire our products, while the Greek Fashion Box does not bear any responsibility for such use. On the contrary, if such use is made of an e-shop by a minor or incompetent (in whole or in part) the full responsibility is borne by the person concerned, or any legal counselor or any person responsible for the person, who will be responsible unreservedly to the Greek Fashion Box and any financial obligation arising from the purchase of the products or the use of the services.
Modification – Full Agreement – Headings
14. Force Majeure
15. Final Provisions
The Greek Fashion Box informs that Use of the Online Store via a Browser or through the Application, including Order or Telephone Call at the Customer Service Desk, may incur internet connection costs (data transmission costs) or telephone connection charges depending on the price list of the Customer’s provider.
16. Law and Jurisdiction
The courts of the City of Athens are solely responsible for any dispute arising out of this. It is also agreed that the Customer is responsible for his/hers compliance with the applicable laws of the country from which the Customer accesses our website as well as the country of delivery of our products/goods.